Dose Market features the best in food and fashion one Sunday a month at Chicago’s River East Art Center. Launched June 2011, Dose delivers an ever-changing monthly marketplace for the most discerning shoppers in Chicago and beyond. A launchpad for new products, producers and ideas, Dose introduces those seeking what’s of-the-moment to the makers of the most incredible products around.
Dose Market is looking to hire an exceptional candidate to assist with business development and market production. The Market Assistant will learn the ropes of the business inside and out, assisting with administration, client and online communications and the overall production of each market.
The ideal candidate is energetic, highly organized, an excellent communicator and a self-starter. This is an entry-level position at a fun, fast-paced startup: team players who exceed expectations and bring new ideas to the table will be rewarded.
- BA Business, English, Communications, Visual Merchandising or similar
- Personable demeanor and razor-sharp attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- A self-starter able to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Strong organization, communication and writing skills
- Team-oriented, responsive and able to work independently
- Basic html coding and photo editing skills a plus (not required, but a desire to learn is)
Does this sound like the perfect position for you? Tell us why you belong at Dose Market. For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: MARKET ASSISTANT.