We are all about spreading the love
here at Dose so we’ve rounded up the ways to get your heart on this Sunday, October 14th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the River East Art Center.
- Warm things up with Senza‘s decadent duck benedict or a delightful bowl of chili from Salt of the Earth. See also: free drinks from Journeyman Distillery and Greenbush Brewing.
- Don’t hold back! Show your sparkle with one-of-kind delicate metal treasures from Sarah McGuire Studio and Samantha McIntosh and stackable stained glass bangles from Etta Kostick.
- Next, stoke every sense by diving into a divine Dose bar from Mayana Chocolate, bite into Chocolate for the Spirit‘s beauty bark and get s’more from 240sweet.
- Doll up in date-night skirts from AGGA B and gentlemen, get a cool T from Versed Apparel and supreme selvage jeans from Detroit Denim Co.
- Lube up with The May Box Botanicals Aloe Whip and keep it protected with Red Belly Boardshop’s totally sweet gloves and hats.
- It’s getting hot in here…must be the Ghost Pepper Mustard from Mess Hall & Co. Get even spicier with essential seasonings from Pinch Spice Market.
- Merge metal and lace with a signature piece from Chikahisa Studio, and embellish your arm candy with a fresh round of standout vintage statement jewels from Ladybug Vintage.
- Hungry for more? Top off a flaky croissant from Hendrickx Belgian Bread Crafter with a taste of the infamously delicious bacon jam from Ellie and Pat Mullins of LOCAL. So hard to get.
- Express yourself with letterpress stationary by Spring Olive and keep it PG with the cutest organic onesies and kids t-shirt’s from Earth Cadets.
- Not ready to cool things down quite yet? Turn up the heat with a taste of Kaveli Foods’ home-cooked, all natural Indian mixes and get ready to pucker up with pickles from SuckerPunch Gourmet.
- Say it with flowers and select from a wide array of fall florals from Dose favorite Sprout Home or get wrapped in ribbons by The Ribbonry.
- Finally, seal the deal with a glitter tattoo from A Muse, a doodle of you and your boo by Jana Kinsman, or on-the-spot prose from Sharyn Goldyn.
- Don’t forget to smile! Mammothbooth will be on hand to capture all the photobooth action.
What are you waiting for? Get your tickets NOW! The full lineup of October Dosers below:
Gaslight Coffee Roasters
Bruce Coast Ginger Ale
Green Spirit Living
Salt of the Earth
Chocolate for the Spirit
The Sugar Path
Pinch Spice Market
Mess Hall & Co.
Hendrickx Belgian Bread Crafters
Purple Door Ice Cream
Apartment Number 9
Red Belly Board Shop
Greta de Parry
Sarah McGuire Studio
The May Box Botanicals