Who doesn’t? Dose delivers the delicious 11.11 with 60 Dosers doling out the season’s finest delights.
11.11 comes around just once a year. Happily, Dose lands on this fortuitous day, bringing together a whole lot of goodness. Here’s how to get lucky this Sunday:
- Kick your morning into overdrive with a vitamin-packed, made to order, fresh fruit smoothie from Loop Juice and il n’est pas si! Penny Pastry Doses sweet and savory crêpes. Délicieux!
- Score a cooler than cool mobile from Industrial Evolution or get down with sleek, mid-century modern finds from Modern Cooperative.
- Beer, wine and liquor, it’s the Dose rule of three! Sip a cerveza from 5 Rabbit Brewery, dip into the Femme du Coupe punch bowl or get in on a flight from Diamond Wines — your choice, gratis!
- Lube up with Old Town Oil, properly dress your greens with goodness from Pigtale Twist, snack on Gourmet Grassfed all natural beef jerky and get in on The Brinery‘s perfect pickles.
- Snap up a fresh new scent from Goest Perfumes then quench your skin with the most excellent in hydrating emollients from Bonnie.
- Perk up with Dark Matter‘s delicious Unicorn Blood, a few handfuls of bourbon caramel corn from Salted Caramel and a cruffle (truffle cake + rich chocolate shell + dusting of fleur de sel) one-bite delight fromLizzie’s Bake Shoppe.
- Go head to Repet-to(e) and pack a punch with leather and lace from Roslyn, swing into the seventies with Ariane Prewitt and get in on the up-and-coming from Emerging Thoughts.
- Lunchtime! Will you take down a twist on an old classic from Mrs. Dorsey’s Grilled Cheese, bagels and lox from Alaskan Salmon or chicken and waffles (exclusive to Dose!) from Brown Bag Lunch Truck?
- Boogie with the sickest sound machines around from Artpentry and enjoy on-the-spot-art-making from our artist this month, Villian Affair.
- Jewel box need a kick? We’ve got your sparkle, girl, c/o Mineralogy, Wanderlustings, Chikahisa Studio, Dollybird and new Doser Leah Ball.
- And don’t go home without a mug of Chocolate Twist‘s hot cocoa and a hand-stitched kantha blanket from Dose Cause Hand and Cloth. Both are in the best interest of us all!
And don’t forget, HoliDose is December 9th!